Learnings from Covid-19 crisis, globally and locally
Earlier we invited you for our #kantartalks breakfast meeting with Nigel Hollis on demystifying purpose for brand’s growth. Due to the current Covid-19 travel and meeting restrictions we organize a webinar instead of a breakfast meeting, so we can still offer you our inspiration and expertise.
The outbreak of the Covid-19 virus worldwide is having an enormous impact on today’s daily life. Not only personally, but also economically. Certain categories (like travel, out-of-home entertainment) feel the impact immediately, whereas other categories (online entertainment, medical insurance) might ‘profit’.
- What can we learn from the Chinese and Italian experiences so far and from the way Chinese and Italian brands reacted?
- How is Belgium reacting to it?
- And what is your brand supposed to do?
- Do you respond and how do your customers react to that?
- How about the long term implications for brand growth?
- Doreen Wang, CEO Kantar China and Global Head of BrandZ
- Thomas Piachaud, Director, Kantar Consulting in China
- Isabelle Mérillou, Brand Domain Lead, Kantar Insights Belgium
- Maria Darmi, CEO Kantar Insights Belgium
Toevoegen aan uw kalender