As an online marketeer, you want to stay up to date on the most important international developments and want to be aware of how other companies use their search-engine marketing and search-engine optimisation.
With Friends of Search, you don’t have to go abroad anymore. We fly all our search experts to Brussels so they can share their knowledge with you. We find them in countries which develop faster in the ‘search industry’, such as England, Germany and the United States.
Friends of Search is hosted by industry associations DDMA, IAB Netherlands and BAM.
- 09:45: Opening by moderator Reuben Milne
- 10:30: Separate Sessions by Cindy Krum (MobileMoxie), Brad Geddes (AdAlysis)
- 11:10: Break
- 11:35: Separate Sessions by Dieuwerke Antoons (Bol.com), Jeroen Maaijen (TUI Benelux)
- 12:10: Separate Sessions by Martin Splitt (Google), Gianluca Binelli (Booster Box)
- 12:40: Lunch
- 13:35: Talk by Heidi De Cloet (Brussels Airlines)
- 14:10: Separate Sessions by Martin Röttgerding (Bloofusion), Dawn Anderson (Move It Digital Marketing)
- 14:40: Break
- 15:05: Separate Sessions by Andrew Rackham (Google), Bastian Grimm (Peake Ace AG)
- 15:40: Separate Sessions by Viola Eva (Flow SEO), Rory Truesdale (Conductor)
- 16:15: Separate Sessions by Frederick Vallaeys (Optmyzr), Judith Lewis (DeCabbit Consultancy)
- 16:45-18:15: Networking & Drinks