EuroPCom, the European Public Communication Conference, is the largest annual event for experts in the field of public communication and is jointly organised by the EU institutions in Brussels. The 10th edition of the conference will take place on 7 and 8 November.
Right after the arrival of the newly elected European Parliament and the new College of the European Commission, the timing could not be better for communication experts to gather and capitalise on the opportunity provided by the start of this new term of office.
Those who communicate Europe at national, regional and local level as well as in the EU institutions are coming together to exchange new ideas and discuss methods and tools. Let us look forward together and think of a fresh start to communicate in and on Europe.
The programme will revolve around three main themes:
- Looking back at the European elections
- Engaging (with) citizens
- Tools and trends
- 10:30-12:30: Opening session
- 12:30-14:30: Market Place & EuroPCom Talks
- 14:30-16:00: Parallel sessions
- 16:30-18:00: Parallel sessions
- 09:15-10:45: Parallel sessions
- 11:15-12:45: Parallel sessions
- 13:00-14:00: Closing session
- 14:00-15:00: Market Place
Wanneer7 november 2019 - 8 november 2019 10:30 - 15:00
OrganisatorEU institutions of BrusselsMeer informatie: website
AdresEuropees Parlement (Hemicycle) Wiertzstraat 60 (Paul-Henri Spaakgebouw PHS)
1047 + Google Maps