Welcome to the Era of Humanity. What is your next step?
Marketing used to be about creating brands and generating sales. Today, marketing is about managing brands that create value for customers. Customer centricity has been on the marketing agenda for years. Today, an increasing number of brands are taking up their role in society.
Sustainability and equality are no longer stand-alone strategies, but a powerful component of the brand’s DNA. Today, marketers need to carefully think about what we do and how we do it. Reflect on internal and external values.
Break down the walls of the marketing department and invite others in. People, teams, companies, brands, customers. We need to focus on creating brands that people connect to. Brands that support and inspire instead of push and sell. It is a story of balance, collaboration and openness. It is about our people and our future.
What to expect at this year’s Marketing Congress – New format
The BAM Marketing Congress has changed fundamentally. With a new format that includes multiple stages, thematic tracks, sector-based presentations, workshops, meet & greets, and of course, our Networking Village. The exclusive Marketer of the Year award ceremony is included in the congress. This full congress experience includes food, drinks, goodiebag, networking and dinner.
Program December 5 (Mainstage)
- 09:30-10:00: Congress Captains Joke Claessen & Grégoire Van Cutsem
- Room 4 (9:30): Daniel Bischoff – Video in the 2020s: What trends can brands and advertisers expect?
- 10:00-10:45: Jennifer Sey – Levi Strauss & Co.
- 11:00-12:00: Herman Toch – Meaningful Master: Purpose & Shared Value
- Room 2: Pieter Daelman – Meaningful Master and Guests: Holistic & Collaboration
- Room 3: Aude Mayence – What is Meaningful for Retail/FMCG?
- Room 4 (11:00): Katrien Merckx – Something’s happening in the world
- Room 4 (11:30): Pinar Caglar – Rethinking the Experience Strategy for Marketers in the area of Cognitive Enterprise
- 12:00-13:30: Lunch in Networking Village
- Room 4 (12:00): Olivier Tjon & Nathan Axford – How Market Leaders across the world use Neuro-Science to Hack Consumer Purchase Decisions
- Room 4 (12:45): Tim Karpisek – What 241 client meetings taught us about marketing automation
- 13:30-14:15: Marketer of the Year – Presentation 6 nominees
- 14:15-14:45: Ann Maes – Army of friends
- 14:45-15:30: Roeland Dietvorst – The brain science behind effective marketing
- 15:45-16:45: Pierre-Nicolas Schwab – Meaningful Master: Personal & Trust
- Room 2: Herman Toch – Meaningful Master: Purpose & Shared Value
- Room 3: Stijn Vander Plaetse – What is Meaningful for the B2B Sector?
- Room 4 (15:45): Peter Meert – Reshaping Customer and Agent Experience with Artificial Intelligence
- Room 4 (16:15): Philip Swinnen – Getting started on your video content strategy for 2020
- 16:45-17:30: Break in Networking Village
- 17:30-18:15: Chris Burggraeve – Meaningful Marketing Miracle$ in the new Galactic Age
- 18:15-19:30: Marketer of the Year 2019: Ceremony
- 19:30-21:30: Marketer of the Year Walking Dinner Gala
Program December 6 (Mainstage)
- 09:30-10:00: BAM President Koen Van Impe
- 10:00-10:45: Frédéric Larmuseau – A better coffee for every cup
- 10:45-11:15: Break in Networking Village
- 11:15-12:15: Pieter Daelman – Meaningful Master and Guests: Holistic & Collaboration
- Room 2: Pierre-Nicolas Schwab – Meaningful Master: Personal & Trust
- Room 3: Alex Thoré – What is Meaningful for Services?
- Room 4 (11:15): Julie Andrade & Guy Francx – Taking a smart data approach to revolutionize Out of Home Advertising
- Room 4 (11:45): Ruben Geeraerts – Drive-to-Store: best practices for an effective and measurable strategy
- 12:15-13:15: Lunch in Networking Village
- 13:15-13:45: Paul Lee – Deloitte Trends Report
- Room 3: Nicolas Lambert – What is Meaninful for Not For Profit?
- Room 4 (13:15): Laurent Baert – Creating the best shopper experience using Carrefour inventory and data assets
- 13:45-14:15: Mark Melling – Age of Humans
- 14:15-14:45: Break in Networking Village
- Room 4 (14:30): Dominique Henriette Roch – How to mature from Social Listening to Digital Consumer Intelligence to better understand your consumers
- 14:45-15:15: Jacco ter Schegget – From Confucius to Tencent and Alibaba; what can we learn from how the Chinese build their brands?
- 15:15-16:00: Lars Sudman – Agile Innovation
- 16:00-16:30: Elke Van Hoof – Please fire your chief happiness officer