The Future of Food
On 24 October, RetailDetail is organizing the second edition of the RetailDetail Food Congress in cooperation with Packaging Innovations 2019.
A new food ecosystem is in development. Retailers, manufacturers and service providers are working together to better serve the consumer.
The RetailDetail Food Congress will spot trends in the food industry, specifically in product innovations, digitisation, logistics, e-commerce, last-mile, ethnomarketing, and blurring. Food professionals from Belgium and abroad share their views. We will also give three innovative companies the chance to propose their innovative food concept for the retail sector.
Language: Most presentations are in Dutch. Slides in English or Dutch
- Jonathan Hertog (Delhaize)
- Chris Van Hoof (OnePlanet Research Center; imec)
- Priscilla Cornet (Coca-Cola European Enterprises)
- Seppe Nobels (Graanmarkt 13)
- Sabien Windels (Roof Food)
- Carl Jacobs (APICBASE)
- 08h30–09h30: Welcome & networking
- 09h30–10h55: Keynotes part 1
- 10h55–11h20: Talks & drinks
- 11h20–12h45: Keynotes part 2
- 12h45–14h15: Lunch & networking
- 14h15–16h00: Keynotes part 3
- 16h00–17h00: Talks & drinks