On 15 November, the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance (EDAA) will host its Summit on digital advertising and data privacy. This comes as EU legislators set out future options for a comprehensive set of rules governing data and privacy, as industry grapples with technologies and standards to ensure privacy protection, and as consumers demand respect for the handling of their data.
From a series of renowned experts and speakers, you can expect the following key takeaways:
1. Learn what the Digital Services Act brings for consumers and business.
2. Hear first-hand the enforcement priorities of DPAs towards online advertising operators.
3. Increase your awareness of the latest industry developments towards a cookieless future.
4. Understand the role of self-regulatory standards across the globe and the benefits they bring.
5. Recognise the ‘data galaxy of the future’.
6. Discover when it’s time to ‘seek your walls’.
EDAA hosts an afternoon of debate that promises to get to the heart of the issues facing regulators, industry and civil society at large. An inclusive format, the event will be free-of-charge to all attendees, in hybrid-mode accepting both in-person and online registrations.