Boost your Digital Transformation
Thanks to more than 10 years of experience, Digital First has been recognized as the leading digital event in Belgium that connects digital leaders. As the market continues to grow, disruption arrives from all angles, and to stay ahead of the game, Digital First will take place over two days, on the 16th and 17th of October.
With a powerful two-day program full of conferences, international networking, opportunities to meet actors, experts, leaders and innovators, Digital First is the leading digital event in Belgium.
October 16: 10:30-18:00
October 17: 10:30-17:00
All aspects of the Digital industry will be represented: IoT (Smart Things, Intelligent Things, Intelligent Apps), Artificial Intelligence & Machine learning, Virtual and Augmented Reality, Digital Marketing, Digital Transformation, Ecommerce, Cloud Computing, Cyber Security, Adaptive Security Architecture, Data growth and storage capacities, …
Day 1 (Main stage)
- 11.00-11.30: Daan Jansonius (Snapchat) – The future of ecommerce on Snapchat
- 11.40-12.10: Waldo Smeets (Adobe Benelux) – The Future of Customer Experience Management is Now
- 12.20-12.50: Ruben Bru (SAP) – ROI in Digital Customer Experience
- 12.50-13.30: Lunch break
- 13.30-14.00: Julien Simon (Amazon) – Personalization for everyone
- 14.10-14.40: Alexis Lebedoff (Facebook) – People First: Building ideas that thrive in a connected world
- 14.50-15.20: Henri Dewaerheijd (Mastercard) – Payments in e-commerce: the end of the security versus convenience trade-off
- 15.30-16.00: Edouard Wattel (Samsonite) & Denis Jouniaux (Salesforce) – Intelligent Marketing for the Connected Customer
- 16.10-16.40: Jo Caudron (Duval Union Consulting) – The world is round
Day 2 (Main stage)
- 11.40-12.10: Donovan Mazzoni (Krefel) & Denis Jouniaux (Salesforce) – Salesforce Marketing Cloud – The Krefel case
- 12.20-12.50: Piet Colruyt (Impact House) – Social Entrepreneurship. The ecosystem view of an Impact Investor
- Ruth Neirynck (STIB/MIVB) – Fare evasion in Brussels Public Transport: agent Verhaeghen as chief of security
- Kate Boogaerts (Facebook)
- Jonathan Kubben (Mom, I’m Fine) – Does influencer marketing really work?
- Maha Karim-Hosselet (MKKM I Social Media Experts) – Build an amazing social media strategy and be ready for 2020…
- Emilie de Riollet de Morteuil (Colruyt Group)
- Heidi De Cloet (Brussels Airlines)
- Elke Carels (2dehands-2ememain)
- Marion Min (Leadist) – Opportunities & Challenges in influence marketing
- Nils Bokanowski (Colive)
- Laurent Van Aert (Admiral Dynamics)
- Joeky Geilleit (TradeTracker Belgium) – How mobile apps are changing customer buying behavior
- Jean-François Zirger (Gamned) – Programmatic: What to expect from an expert pure player?
- Sidney Valenta (Sharingbox)
- Gaëtan Godart (Programmads) – CPM is Dead. Meet the new market standard
- Joz Van Acker (DM Interface) – Top 10 marketing automation tools
- Vincent Pelletier (Smile) – Digital Ecosystem Revamp: a step by step & 360° roadmap of the 1001 things you’ll have to do!
- Regis Watrisse (Mediascale Benelux) – Digital Ecosystem Revamp: a step by step & 360° roadmap of the 1001 things you’ll have to do!
- Patrick Depauw (Social Seeder) – It’s all about your network, not about your product
- Victor Cimpean (Striktly Business Software) – How digitalizing your administration becomes a priority versus luxury
- Oana Popescu (European Commission)
- Florence Blaimont (WoWo Community)
- Jordan Hagan (StoryMe) – How video storytelling and data can drive the perfect full-funnel campaign
- Quentin Van Donghen (Livingstone Digital) – From what people write to what people say
- Joost Van Driessche (Adagio) – How to make marketing automation work for you
- Lisa von Beust (Auxipress) – Digitalization & brand image: How to take the lead in a disrupted industry?
- Harold Stinglhamber (Universum) – Unlock the full potential of your audiences with advanced remarketing strategies
- Pierre Hermant (finance.brussels)
- Johan Verhaegen (PwC Belgium) – How to simplify your transformation journey
- Cedric Pierrard (Efficy) – Digital Transformation – How to deal with resistance at the work floor
- Jonathan Wuurman (ACTITO) – Why orchestrating your marketing stack should be your major focus. A true story about how we approach it to compete against the American solutions
- Ellen Sano (Yuki) – AI powered administration
- Jolien Durwael (MNM) – We help you tell the right story on social media
- Stefan Costeur (SNCB/NMBS) – Digital transformation at SNCB, a look inside
- Sien Vanderlinden (Auxipress) – Digitalization & brand image: How to take the lead in a disrupted industry?
- Julien Stocq (PwC Belgium) – How to simplify your transformation journey
- Alejandro Olave (Sodexo)
- Tim Karpisek (RAAK) – What 241 client meetings taught us about marketing automation
- Gino Vaes (Colruyt) – Automatic recognition of fruits and vegetables thanks to artificial intelligence
- Sarah Levin Weinberg (Stellar)
- Jonathann Mingoia (Soprism)
- Frederik Rosseel (Docbyte) – Digital Customer Onboarding: 9 steps to success
- Sofie Geeroms (Becommerce) – How to Meet the Eco-consume
- Paolo Margari (SWIFT) – Enhance your social media dataset to develop more insightful KPIs
- Jean-Christophe Conticello (Wemanity) – Culture Hack-tivism: Change today, or die tomorrow
- Marie-Sophie Pepe (KBC Brussels) – How to develop a good social media strategy from scratch? KBC Brussels case