Ads & Data and Snapchat invite you on June 23rd to a real-life breakfast session on how Augmented Reality (AR) is becoming a key element in the future of communication and advertising. During this morning session, we will tell you about Snapchat’s vision and how it plays an essential role in the lives of Snapchatters. Next to that, you will learn how AR is already part of the world of GenZ today and what impact this has on brands and shopping behavior.
Bas Gezelle leads you into the world of AR and shows how Layar creates an augmented experience for brands and their consumers with Snap lenses. Together with Stijn Deweer, we discuss the journey that advertiser betFIRST made with Snapchat and what they learned from it.
- 09:15 – Welcome Breakfast & Demo time (discover the demo set-ups)
- 10:00 – the Snapchat Mission, Valérie Heyse, Ads & Data
- 10:10 – Keynote – The Future is Augmented, Erik Johnson, Snap Inc.
- 10:40 – Everything Augmented, Bas Gezelle – Playar AR Studio
- 10:55 – Advertiser Case betFirst, fireside chat with Stijn Deweer – Maldini
- 11:10 – Wrap up