As the connected world continues to grow, so do the opportunities for brands to engage with their audiences. Investment in digital media channels continues to increase, from online video to social media feeds, influencer content to online games. Our Media Reactions study also shows that people now feel more positive towards digital channels.
So, with the increasing reach and impact of digital channels, it is imperative for brands to get digital advertising right. The power of emotion is well recognised in TV advertising, but do the same emotions work for digital advertising?
Our Link ad testing database shows that digital ads that evoke strong emotions are four times more likely to generate impact than those with weaker emotional connections.
So how can you make the right emotional connections with your digital ads?
- If emotional connections differ in digital and offline channels.
- The emotions that successful digital ads evoke.
- How moment-by-moment emotional responses with facial coding shows how every scene resonates.
- Why behavioural science and positive psychology elevate the success of your digital campaign.
- How to create powerful digital campaigns that drive brand power.
Join our webinar to find out what makes digital campaigns resonate and help build brand equity. Experts from Kantar and Affectiva explore findings from their databases, Emotion AI analysis and share case studies to illustrate best practice.