The context for innovation is changing:
- In a VUCA world, new tensions are emerging constantly
- The competitive landscape is shifting with start-ups finding it easy to challenge
- E-commerce is moving the way innovations are delivered to the market
In this new environment, the ability to adapt quickly to an ever-changing environment is a key success factor. Marketers need to have processes and solutions that are both rigorous and agile, so they can make timely decisions. The most successful companies innovate at speed and in the same time, never forget to integrate long term objectives: innovation is the foundation for brand growth.
During this webinar, Kantar Insight experts and directors of major European brands will share thought leadership and best practices on how to successfully put agility, consumers and brands at the heart of innovations from idea identification to product launch.
This webinar presentation is a tremendous opportunity to deepen your understanding of these markets and adapt your brand and innovation strategies. Our Kantar Insights experts will reveal the key elements of this study, completed with an analysis from our ESG experts in Europe.
- Anne-Marie Dubosc, Marketing & Innovation Manager, Bic
- Marie-Alexandra Sabbe, Marketing Manager, Biscuiterie Jules Destrooper
- Myrna Grol, Proposition Insights Manager, Philips Domestic Appliances
- Sidonie Kuentz, Head of Kantar Marketplace Central & Southern Europe
- Daphne Dimitria, Head of Innovation, Kantar Greece
- Feike Stegeman, Research Executive Innovation, Kantar Netherlands
- Simona Pietropaolo, Senior Client Executive, Kantar Italy
- Jochen Vandenbossche, Account Director Innovation, Kantar Belgium