The European Story: What matters to consumers and why it matters to brands
Sustainability is the new digital. It is a question that is fundamentally transforming and re-defining the parameters of our world. The big question for brand owners is, what can we do about it?
This webinar is a key building block in building a consumer centric brand activation strategy for growth. We’ll help inform your journey, we’ll help you understand how you can realise your growth ambitions and how you can activate in your category.
Join Kantar’s regional experts in our latest webinar to:
- Discover the latest findings from across twelve European markets – UK, France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Greece, Italy, Czech Republic, Poland, Romania, Sweden and Spain
- Identify the concerns of our society and how behaviour is evolving
- Understand the role brands can play in shaping the future and supporting positive change
- Learn how your brand can effectively approach sustainability through a simple framework for success
- Participate in a live Q&A with Kantar’s Sustainable Transformation Practice leaders
- Jonathan Hall – Global Practice Lead at Kantar
- Jeremy Schwartz – Global Chairman at Kantar
- Sarah King – Purposeful Impact Lead at Kantar
- Mariana Peneva – Global Purposeful Impact Lead at Kantar
- Nicki Morley – Global Sustainability Innovation Lead at Kantar
- Dan Dexter – Global Business Development at Kantar