Innovation at the heart of companies’ recovery strategies
60% of European business leaders believe that innovation will accelerate the recovery and will be a key factor in overcoming the impact of the health crisis. (Source: Kantar study for Leyton 2021). And indeed, brands that innovate are more resilient in a crisis, and have faster growth.
Getting the right innovation in the market can represent a challenge: the innovation that generates sales in the short term, but that also builds and reinforces the brand equity, a source of sustainable business. In addition, brands need to act fast and to be agile, to adapt to the highly volatile and changing attitudes and behavior of consumers in the current context, to make the most of market opportunities.
During this webinar, you will discover:
- How innovation is perceived by European leaders (Kantar study for Leyton 2021)
- Which brands are perceived as the most innovative internationally through an analysis of our BrandZ database
- How to spot the right innovation in the most agile way, with our solution Concept eValuate on Kantar Marketplace, Kantar’s leading-edge platform built for leading-edge brands
Register for our next webinar to discover how innovation can strengthen your brand equity and how to test your innovations in an agile way.
- Audrey Przybysz – Director New Business at Kantar
- Pieter Goossens – Senior Director, Technology and Digital Lead at Kantar Belgium
- Jochen Vandenbossche – Senior Account Manager Innovation Domain at Kantar Belgium