Brands need to understand the dynamics behind cross-media campaign effectiveness. Questions like these determine the ROI of cross-media investment, crucial for growing market share:
- Does my campaign reach enough of my intended audience?
- Is the brand impacted in the envisioned way?
- Does it generate additional demand and sales numbers?
- How did demand turn into sales? Which channels saw growth?
- When consuming this product, did it live up to expectations? Will people buy it again?
Historically, these questions were answered post-campaign and somewhat generically, making it hard for marketeers and brand specialists to truly understand which media touchpoints, creative executions and promotions actually created value.
Kantar’s recent acquisition of cross-media measurement leader ‘MeMo2’ means we are able to use data from consumers’ mobile phones, allowing brands to have unprecedented control on cross-media measurement and success. Kantar Belgium is proud to announce that this capability is now available for large brands, retailers and agencies.
In this webinar, the MeMo2 crew will present a multi-award-winning case study on how cross-media campaigns, with activation on the shop floor, can be monitored in an understandable way, creating premium insights for business and marketing decision makers. This is the future of cross-media marketing. So make sure you don’t miss it.
- Marcel Vogels – Founder MeMo2
- Deniz Sariyildiz – Creative & Media Effectiveness Director at Kantar Belgium