Kantar Analytics practice is hosting a series of global webinars relating to various areas of analytics where marketers present/ discuss on a moderated panel.
This April 21st event will treat the topic of leveraging data intelligence to manage marketing effectiveness. Our panelists will share their thoughts on how you use data, analytics and insights-based decision making to market better to consumers during a moderated conversation. We also have a Forrester marketing measurement analyst on the panel to provide an industry perspective relevant to this topic.
Our panel of experts will discuss examples of their Marketing ROI pathway including:
- Key business questions they’ve had to answer
- How they leverage data intelligence to manage marketing effectiveness
- The role of balancing performance marketing and brand building efforts
- The challenges and approaches to using data-based signals to successfully manage sales and build a strong brand
- Matt Dodd – Head of Analytics Market Development Europe at Kantar
- Chris McClure – Director, Strategic Planning Mazda North American Operations at Mazda
- Tina Moffett – Principal Analyst at Forrester
- Pinaki Dutt – Global Head, Consumer-Centric Measurement at The Coca-Cola Company
- Anna Papadopoulos – Vice President, Media & Sponsorships at Prudential