Beyond Reason is back with a second series of webinars on the impact and applications of decision science & neuromarketing.
We’re glad to present you our first lunch & learn session with Olivier Tjon, Co-Founder of Beyond Reason: ‘The Neuroscience of Brands & Branding’.
Your brand and branding are your prime marketing tools. They simply are the most powerful tools at your disposal to influence and win over the consumer’s psyche. Now, are you absolutely certain that you are using them in the best possible manner? Looking at brands and branding from the perspective of neuroscience will reveal that – in most cases – there is a lot of room for improvement.
During this 45-minute ‘lunch & learn’ you will learn:
- A brand… what is that for the human brain?
- How can branding influence human behaviour?
- How are consumer preferences and purchase decisions impacted by brands & branding?
- Learn to use neuroscience basics to improve your brand
- Understand where your branding can be tweaked for bigger impact
- Develop your (neuro)science-based marketing skills
- Hamburgers & Creepy Clowns
- Olivier Tjon, Co-Founder of Beyond Reason