The Belgian E-commerce Conference (BEC) is a one-day seminar striving to boost the steadily growing e-commerce market in Belgium. You will get expert insight and discover key trends in the many aspects of digital commerce.
Just like a boot camp, BEC provides knowledge for starting, running and expanding your online business, whether you are a retailer just starting or expanding your online business, or a niche pure player. BEC focuses on these three main steps: Build, Grow and Expand.
- 08.45 – 09.30: Welcome & coffee
- 09.30 – 09.40: Introduction by Karen Gijsbrechts: Trends in e-commerce
- 09.40 – 10.10: Keynote by Bert Hendrickx: E-commerce – from leading edge to part of the routine
- 10.10 – 10.50: Keynote by Karl Gilis: 10 strategies to sell more with your website
- 10.50 – 11.20: Coffee break & networking (with MeetMatch)
- 11.20 – 12.45: Three separate sessions: Build, Grow and Expand
- 12.45 – 13.45: Lunch break & networking (with MeetMatch)
- 13.50 – 15.45: Three separate sessions continued: Build, Grow and Expand
- 15.50 – 16.10: Short break & networking (with MeetMatch)
- 16.10 – 16.50: Panel session moderated by Cis Scherpereel on cross-border e-commerce (Panel members: Hans Siebem of Salesupply.be; Mike Boon of Kinderenkoning.be, Katia Longeval of Vakantieveilingen.be)
- 16.50 – 17.00: Wrap-up by Karen Gijsbrechts
- 17.00 – 18.00: Network drink (with MeetMatch)