We are pleased to announce that AI Convention 2019 will come back this 3rd of October in Brussels, but this time at the Event lounge, in a more ambitious formula and larger capacity.
The convention, organised by TIMGlobal Media and Mark-Com Event, is an occasion to provide participants with a better understanding of the AI issues at different scales and to provide an excellent opportunity for peer-to-peer meetings and exchange of views between participants that, through their ties and interest in AI, share common values and issues.
- 08:30-9am: Welcome coffee
- 09:00-9:30am: Opening session by Patrice Latinne (Ernst & Young) or Mieke De Ketelaere
- 09:30-10:30am: 4 separate sessions
- 10:30-11:00am: Coffee Break
- 11:00-11:30am: Keynote Paul Peeters (Agoria)
- 11:30-12:30am: 4 separate sessions
- 12:30-1:30pm: Lunch Break
- 01:30-3:00pm: 6 separate sessions
- 3:00pm: Coffee break and networking