It’s time to rethink your business. How is your organization and are you as marketeer preparing for the ‘New Normal’?
Comfort and growth don’t coexist, requiring marketing leaders to rethink their next steps for the health of their organization, their workforce and our sustainable society. The winners will be organizations built for change and rooted in humanity.
Join IBM at the Emerge Smarter Virtual Experience on March 11, a free event designed to help business and government leaders speed up recovery and business renewal whilst defining new ways of working that strengthen resiliency. In addition to the two central themes – Change as a constant and Humanity at the core – you will be entertained by live music.
Hanne Decoutere, journalist and news anchor, will guide you through the two central themes.
Next to Petra De Sutter, Deputy Prime Minister of Belgium and Minister of Civil Service, Public Enterprises and Telecommunications, you will hear the following speakers – and many more – in the panel discussions and presentations:
- Stefan Costeur, Digital Sales & Marketing Manager, Head of Innovation at SNCB/NMBS
- Gerard Klein, Manager Products & Programs at Jumbo Supermarkten
- Ben Smeets, Director General a.i. Digital Transformation, FOD Policy & Support, Belgium
- Wouter Welling, Coordinator Digital Identity at Ministry of the Interior and Kingdom Relations, Netherlands
- Prof. dr. ir. Nick van de Giesen, Professor at Delft University of Technology
- Marie-Noelle Keijzer, Co-Founder & CEO of We.Forest, Member World Economic Forum