WE ARE LOOKING FOR
A SOCIAL MEDIA CONTENT MANAGER FR
The Senior Social Media Content Manager is responsible for creating and managing the online voice of an organization to build brand awareness within the online community.
- Develop a content plan.
- Engage with online community and respond to comments and requests.
- Keep client brand positioning in order to develop strong and meaningful relationships and fully understand the strategy.
- Creating engaging content – content producer and/or optimizer of existing brand and consumer content. Working closely with the social creative team.
- Working with the Ads Department to engage audiences by coordinating amplification (briefing, follow-up, optimization, reporting supervision).
- Making translations case by case in FR or in English if needed.
- Understanding of how the social tools available can shape, facilitate and evolve the messages created.
- Knowledge of media Key Performance Indicators (KPI) of my clients and negotiate them in campaign briefings in order to give the best answer to the strategy.
- Supporting the Account Manager in Project management:
- Finance: creating jobs for new projects, organizing a budget tracker and keeping it clear and up to date for the Account Manager/Director in order to have a clear view on the profitability.
- Briefings: gather and discuss new campaigns strategy with the clients and transfer clear briefings to internal teams in order to deliver the best campaign results, that are accurate with the objectives that had been previously set.
- Proven work experience as a community manager or similar role (min. 3 years experience)
- Experience planning and leading community initiatives
- Ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal and presentations skills
- Hands on experience with social media management
- Ability to interpret website traffic
- Knowledge of online marketing
- Attention to detail, critical-thinker and problem-solver
Why Work with us?
- A competitive salary with fringe benefits
- A young and ambitious team
- A warm and welcoming atmosphere
We are part of the Havas Group, which offers opportunities for your further training and career
Send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org