You’re a fan of speciality beers? You know and share the spirit of the Chouffe dwarfs without any doubt?
So why not, become our new Junior Brand Manager!
The jolly and mischievous Chouffe dwarfs are looking to strengthen the Brasserie d’Achouffe marketing team. They are offering an extraordinary adventure helping them to promote the range of specialty beers that brings them so much joy.
DO YOU THINK YOU HAVE THE SOUL OF A DWARF?
- Are you young, dynamic, enthusiastic, creative and full of ideas you can’t wait to share?
- Has your degree or Masters enhanced your personality and broadened your marketing vision?
- Do you have a thorough et analytical mind whilst still being open to moments of madness?
- Are you on social networks every day and can you convey the pranks of the dwarfs and Chouffe fans better than anyone else?
- Can you, like Marcel, Malcolm and our other dwarfs, express yourself easily in French, English and Dutch?
- Do you have an international outlook and is your mind open to other cultures? Does your attitude convey your constant desire to take on new challenges?
- Are you ready to convey the Chouffe spirit through communication and marketing projects (packaging, communication campaigns, sales activation, digital communication, sponsoring and events)?
- Would contributing to the dynamism of a family-run business with international ambitions be a challenge worthy of your talents and skills?
- Are you excited by the idea of regularly travelling between the dwarfs’ cottages in Achouffe (in the Valley of the Fairies) and Breendonk (in the province of Antwerp), as well as to the northern regions of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg?
- Marcel has a unicycle, but you have a Chouffe mobile and a driving license so you can go anywhere.
SO COME AND WRITE A NEW PAGE IN THE CHOUFFE STORY!
We have to warn you that the dwarfs will frequently put your project management skills to the test. Your understanding of the market’s challenges and opportunities will facilitate exchanges with our local teams and with our sales representatives in Belgium and abroad.
Contact Marcel Chouffe right away by sending your CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t forget to tell him why this Junior Brand Manager position is perfect for you.