AllMediaDesk is a global IT company in the media and advertising industry. AllMediaDesk operates a platform over which advertisers and agencies can automatically plan and book campaigns on various media providers with a click of a button. We also support media groups with technology to automate sales processes and the scheduling of ads and ad breaks, allowing them to manage their advertising inventory in the best way possible.
We are currently looking for an
Account Manager & Business Analyst (m/f/x)
based in Dusseldorf, Germany or Brussels, Belgium or London, UK.
- As an Account Manager & Business Analyst you will be responsible as the first point of contact within our company for one of our key customers in the United Kingdom coming from the radio industry.
- You will ensure that our customer is always satisfied by meeting him regularly and keeping him updated about the project status, presenting new developments or representing our company in customer meetings.
- You will also play a key role to understand our customer’s business in detail and win a good understanding on his requirements towards our software.
- After gaining a good understanding of the customer’s needs, together with the Head of Account Management, our UI/UX Designer and CTO you will be part of our architect team developing the concept on how we will need to evolve our software from a user perspective to fulfill all of your customer’s requirements.
- You will document these results in detail in form of analysis documents stating how we will change the software, how user flows will feel like and discuss this with our customer.
- During the time our development team is working on features for our customer, you will be responsible for making sure that the customer’s interests are followed and also will do the final testing before we show it to him.
To ensure this you will correspond internally with our IT Project Managers to ensure that the development from a user perspective is done in the exact way that it was documented.
- Besides that, you will support our customer migrating to our system, and support in the day-to-day use of our system, by providing support on the phone or by e-mail and giving training about how to use our software.
What we expect
- Fluent English in speech and writing.
- Customer satisfaction should be one of your key motivators.
- Attention to detail and ability to write extensive analysis documents explaining how the software will change out of the eyes of the users.
- Great communication and presentation skills and enjoying interacting with people.
- Ability to quickly understand business requirements in detail and come up with an idea how we could change our software to achieve this.
- Knowledge of the media industry is highly valued.
- Programming skills are not required but being open for the IT field and having fun working with modern software should be your DNA.
- Willingness to travel in order to attend customer appointments in person, if necessary.
What we offer
- An exciting and varied job in a dynamic and international IT company.
- Working in an international, open-minded team.
- Flexible work hours.
- Space for personal development.
- Attractive working atmosphere.
We want to get to know you!
Did we convince you? If that is the case, please send your application documents stating your possible starting date and salary expectations to: