This role is an amazing opportunity to work for one of the top agencies in the country, solely focusing on one of their biggest clients.
A Social Media Creative crafts high-quality graphic content. Their job is to employ their graphic design to create compelling visuals and applications that drive traffic and boost conversions.
They also need to possess extensive marketing knowledge to be able to come up with the most appropriate content for a specific target audience.
We at Havas Social are looking for a talented Social Media Creative with excellent attention to detail. They will be responsible for designing original content for our clients on all social media channels, including TikTok, Twitch, etc.
As a Social Media Creative, you will create high-quality graphic materials that will boost the brand image or our clients and help them build a loyal customer base.
The person we are looking for needs to be exceptionally creative and motivated. This position requires extensive marketing knowledge and comprehension of social media trends. You need to have great communication and organizational skills, and be able to both come to decisions independently and work in a team environment.
- Design top-notch graphic content for different social media channels
- Develop fresh concepts based on briefs and current social media trends
- Present ideas and drafts to the team
- Ensure that all the graphic elements are consistent in terms of style, colors, and message
- Test graphic elements on different devices
- Work with the Havas Social & Havas Creative teams to build a strong social media presence
- Ideally Agency background (2-3 years) TBC
- Motion design – after effect (good notion)
- Confident in developing and executing disruptive ideas for brands
- Expert in social best practice across all platforms
- Ability to work collaboratively with internal teams across account management, planning, creative, production.
- Ability to develop and manage relationships with clients & creative team and secure proactive opportunities with our target
- Able to take the lead during presentation with clients to explain the concept
- Proficiency in graphics editing software such as Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Comprehensive understanding of marketing practices
Human Resources Manager