Working as part of our integrated media agency, the Hybrid Channel Planner develops and presents strategic media recommendations for a range of clients. You will negotiate, purchase and monitor advertising space for several media and airtime on behalf of clients. Working closely with the Account team in the agency, your role is multi-tasking over a number of projects, ensuring quality is never compromised. By combining creative thinking with factual analysis you’ll develop appropriate strategies to ensure that campaigns reach their target audiences as effectively as possible.
As a Hybrid Channel Planner, you’ll:
- work with the client and the account team to understand the client’s business
objectives and advertising strategy
- identify target audiences and analyze their characteristics, behavior and media
- recommend the most appropriate types of media to use, as well as the most
effective time spans and locations. For this position the focus will be on print,
OOH, radio and television
- work with the media colleagues and other departments in-house
- manage client relationships
- negotiating the best price, quality and placement of advertisements
- keeping up to date with fluctuations in popularity ratings and developments in
- maintaining good relationships with media sales staff
- managing media bookings
- commercial flair
- good interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills, for liaising with
colleagues, clients and publishers
- strong analytical and organizational skills
- the ability to work with IT resources such as media planning tools
- to be bilingual (FR/DU)
- your capacity to be flexible and to can work within short deadlines
- enthusiasm, curiosity and team spirit
Ideally with experience in a customer service, sales house or media agency.
Interest in media and new trends is required.