MeDirect Bank NV/SA is part of an ECB regulated banking group established in 2009 with private equity backing and which remains independent to this date. The MeDirect group comprises two banks (in Brussels and Malta) and a research office in London.
MeDirect has been active in Belgium since 2013 as a branch and since 2015 as a fully licensed Belgian bank. It is a fast-growing online bank and wealth management platform. The bank challenges the status quo by offering high quality savings and investment products and services in a transparent, cost-effective and accessible manner to retail and mass-affluent clients. The bank pioneered online wealth management in Belgium. It has also established the most transparent mutual fund “supermarket” in Belgium and continues to innovate for the benefit of its clients.
We want to support our rapid growth in customers and assets under management by establishing strong commercial partnerships with other companies. Reporting to the Head of Marketing & Product, you will be responsible for building and deploying a commercial partnership strategy with as goal to accelerate our new customer growth rate and assets under management through mutually interesting partnerships with external organisations.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Build a partnership strategy (product fit, target audience fit), create a score card to assess different partnership options and make a recommendation for execution
- Lead the implementation of new partnerships with eye for detail.
- Track progress and report back
Required knowledge, skills and experience
- Strong expertise in deploying commercial partnerships
- Strong network in various industries
- Strong negotiating skills and commercial feeling
- Knowledge of financial world
- Excellent writing and verbal communicating skills in English and Dutch or French.
- Pro-active and able to working on own initiative
What we offer
- Freelance contract with rewards based on success
- nr 1 KPI: new customer acquisition
Take a look at the MeDirect website.