By far the toughest part of any business is to define or to sharpen a truly compelling Value Proposition. And investors and competitors know: no clear Value Prop, no Brand Health, no Pricing Power,… no sustainable business.
In this highly interactive masterclass, Chris will share a simple and proven framework, along with many examples, to sharply define your own value prop as the key fundament to your success, regardless of whether you have a start up, scale up or an established business.
The 2-hour workshop will be split into 5 parts:
- Brief recap of Burggraeve’s 8 marketing fundamentals model (“MC-Rocket”)
- What is your Alpha M rating today? (Participants take the free online test beforehand to discuss in class. – see free rating on www.vicomte.com)
- Deep dive on your pricing Power and how your value Proposition impacts it.
- Apply the Value Proposition framework demonstrated on your own company (take individual time).
- Select presentations and group discussion on a number of participants’ own cases. Open Q&A by participants to address other key questions.
His corporate career spanned 23 years working for global FMCG blue chips like P&G (90-95), The Coca-Cola Company (95-07), and Anheuser-Busch InBev (CMO 07-12). Late 2012, he created his own NYC based marketing capability and strategy consultancy (www.vicomte.com), advising non CPG / private equity / tech scale ups in need of his deep branding experience.