Content is king
Social media have changed the way we see the world and the way we look at brands. They have been a hub of activity and are a tremendous place to share information and to create meaningful social interactions.
Brands need to fight constantly for their positions, and one careless action can cost them a lot since pretty much everyone values social media in its decision making. Others, however, are afraid of even entering the social arena since it is not all fun and games. It still can be difficult for many companies to master it, especially when they have so many other aspects of their businesses to manage.
Why not come to the Social Media Summit to be inspired by great cases and talented marketers so you can draw up your social media marketing strategy for 2019.
- Danny Devriendt (IPG Dynamic)
- Marcel Molenaar (Linkedin Benelux)
- Sarah Levin Weinberg (Stellar)
- Denys Malengreau (Reputation 365)
- Luc Schaefer (Isobar)
- Sophie Elizabeth Clarke (Radisson Hotel Group)
- Patrick De Pauw (Social Seeder)
- Jonathann Mingoia (SoPRISM)
- Assiya Fassi (Ignite Solutions)
- Tess Van Veer (Kazidomi)
- Lionel Lammens (STIB – MIVB)
- Mihaela Petre (Isobar)
- David Moreno (Kitchen Aid)
- Alea Fairchild (Constantia Institute)