How do people make the difference for employee and customer engagement?
People make the difference in retail, and that’s all the more true in the digital age. That’s why RetailDetail and People On Point are organising their first People Congress.
Business leaders will be sharing their experiences and their knowledge about the impact of their employees on the company. The future of leadership and new leadership structures will be discussed as well as the future of store employees and how their commitment influences the customer’s experience. This congress will show that there is more to HR than happiness and mindfulness: human capital today has an effective impact on business results.
- Wouter Torfs (CEO, Schoenen Torfs)
- Erik Van Den Eynden (CEO, ING Belgium)
- Jan Van Damme (Boutique Retail Director Belux, Nespresso)
- Renaud Mazière (CEO, Groupe Pierre Marcolini)
- Erik Perey (Founding Partner, People On Point)
- Peter Somers (CEO, RetailDetail)
- Christian Salez (Founding Partner, People On Point)
- 09:30 – 10:30: Welcome
- 10:30 – 12:30: Keynotes part 1
- 12:30 – 13:30: Lunch
- 13:30 – 15:45: Keynotes part 2
- 15:45 – 16:15: Talks, coffee & sweets
- 16:15 – 17:40: Keynotes part 3
- 17:40 – 18:40: Talks, bites & drinks