Over the last 10 years, the silos between marketing and sales departments are disappearing. Revenue Boulevard will talk about the convergence of marketing and sales. It will highlight the necessary skills complemented with in-depth sessions and workshops.
Future strategies and tactics will be revealed to companies and professionals that want to take that leap ahead and attract that possible customer from the beginning.
Several national and international keynotes will take the stage and will let the sales and marketing professionals discover what the new way of selling and marketing will be and how this convergence will take place. In the afternoon, different in-depth workshops and masterclasses will get the attendees into practice.
- 09:30 – 10:00: Welcome and registration
- 10:00 – 10:10: Intro
- 10:10 – 10:40: Why your sales and marketing efforts fail. And what you will do about it tomorrow.
- 10:40 – 11:10: Case: How Circuit Zolder increased their revenue and invested at the same time – By Sven Pribylla, General Manager @ Circuit Zolder
- 11:10 – 11:40: Digital Business Transformation – By Hans Smellinckx, Marketing & Business Development Manager @ T-Groep
- 11:40 – 12:15: Empowering Marketing & Sales Teams thanks to Artificial Intelligence – By Ségolène Martin, CEO & Co-Founder @ Kantify
- 12:15 – 13:30: Lunchbuffet & Expo
- 13:30 – 14:00: Sidetrack keynotes by Sarah Van Diesel, Renout Van Hove, Tom Lauwerys and a fourth to be confirmed soon
- 14:00 – 14:30: Sidetrack keynotes by Erwin Roels, Mic Adam, Peter Van Keer and a fourth to be confirmed soon
- 14:30 – 15:00: Coffee break
- 15:00 – 16:30: Workshops by Michael Humblet, Yannick Khayati, Xaviera Ringeling and Jenny Björklöf
- 16:45 – 17:45: Closing keynote: The Age of Trust, winning and keeping customer in a digital world – By Yuri van der Sluis, Strategic B2B Sales Speaker/Author/Trainer
- 17:45 – 19:00: Mix and mingle