Brussels.AI is part of the global applied AI community City AI , a non-profit organization of AI practitioners, present across 50+ cities on 6 continents. With the support from City AI, the ideas, works and contributions from our local Brussels-based community will be shared with similar communities around the world.
With the launch of Brussels.AI on May 23rd at BeCentral, we offer a platform to AI communities to connect them with domain experts from diverse fields such as marketing, health, education, agriculture, finance, transportation etc.
The first community event will make a deep dive into the field of marketing innovations with the topic of « AI in Marketing – pain or pleasure. » The agenda of the launch event on May 23rd will cover 3 key areas:
20min talks of industry peers sharing insights and actionable advice based on hands-on experiences applying AI.
- Google will highlight h ow Machine Learning and AI will disrupt every sector, industry and company.
- Tapptic will take us through the opportunities of AI in a user-centric world.
10min clinic sessions for practitioners to share their specific challenge applying AI gathering initial feedback from industry peers and fellow practitioners.
- Clear Channel will provide us with a double thought on how AI will drive (or not) the future of out-of-home communication.
- Dentsu Aegis Consulting will help you ask the right questions before you
spend money on AI.
- Pivott will share how an agency turnaround was driven from the insight that AI driven marketing automation can optimally address disruptive consumer behavior
During the closing cocktail and walking dinner, you will enjoy peer-to-peer conversations on any topic going from Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing to Computer Vision connecting with new and leading practitioners in your technology and business realm.