For years, IT were predominantly focused on working with executive management, finance and production.
However, the division where the use of technology has grown exponentially, and “customer journey” data has become a crucial asset is marketing. Not to forget that the pandemic has accelerated the digitization of customer interactions where in our today customer-driven business world, the urgency to reveal trusted actionable data insights and the enhancement of the customer experience through MarTech has never been greater.
Needless to say that a new and improved way of working between the CMO and the CIO is required to make sure the company reaches its business goals and objectives in this fast-changing world.
Join our physical event “Break the silos between the CIO and the CMO” on the 5th of October and learn about the following topics:
- What is a Customer Data Platform and do you really need it?
- How to overcome the cookie less future as from end 2022
- Identify which customers navigate through your website
- Global drivers reshaping the future
- Innovate with a cloud Data Platform
- How to explain your request to IT ”guys”
Some topics brought by end-clients like: Generali Employee Benefits and Fednot. « Break the silos between the CIO and the CMO » is a free live event where you can attend different presentation from customers, our partners Google, Looker & Fivetran and the hosts DataSight and &Koo.