The second (and digital) edition of this international gathering for CMOs and marketing professionals that want to reboot their sales and marketing and decode the data landscape.
Demystify the complex world of data and marketing technology
- How do you build a data culture, strategy, and technology foundation?
- How to be more intentional about the technology you choose to improve your marketing and sales engine across the customer lifecycle?
- How do you build a customer data infrastructure?
- How do you marry data from all various silos within which it sits, and transform it in such a way that it can be rendered useful?
- What is this Customer Data Platform, and how does it differ from a DMP?
- What new kind of metrics do you use that are focused on value creation?
- How can AI help marketers to create frictionless and effortless non-intrusive predictive experiences?
- How do we see GDPR as an opportunity to drive data management throughout an organization more diligently, at least compliantly if not ethically?
Toevoegen aan uw kalender