On June 6th, Media Marketing and Gamned! will be hosting the 1st event of the Programmatic Day. This exclusive event is aimed at revealing the full potential of programmatic advertising through the voices of advertisers and digital experts who master this mysterious digital channel.
Gamned! will also reveal the results of the first programmatic barometer launched in Belgium at the end of March, already gathering over 100 participants.
After lunch at The Silversquare, Gamned!, its clients and partners will take the floor to fuel the debate.
- 12.30-14.00: Welcome lunch
- 14.00-14.15: Results of the 1st Programmatic Barometer in Belgium
- 14.15-14.30: Market news
- 14.30-14.50: Where does Programmatic stand within Advertisers: round table (Orange/ Keytrade/ Cardif animated by MM)
- 14.50-15.05: What to expect from Voice Search? (OMCollective)
- 15.05-15.20: A complementary approach of Crea & Media. The Samsung Case (Wunderman)
- 15.20-15.40: Coffee Break
- 15.40-15.55: How to measure the impact of TV campaigns on digital streams? (Realytics)
- 15.55-16.10: Top 5 KPIs to monitor to maximize the ROI thanks to attribution and contribution (Mazeberry)
- 16.10-16.25: Master the power of Data (Aufeminin)
- 16.25-16.45: Two mandatory expert in Programmatic (Account Manager & Media Trader Gamned)
- 16.45-17.00: Quiz & Invitation to the Programmatic Academy
- 17.00: Cocktail