Marketing Automation Summit
To catch the customers’ attention, companies can either develop new products that respond to their clients’ not yet satisfied needs or communicate in a whole new creative way.
Moreover, businesses need to constantly improve their customer service and adjust their marketing efforts, so they can offer personalized experiences to their customers. Indeed, Marketing Automation & Innovation have an enormous potential for businesses.
Both have definitely become a part of the leading companies’ marketing strategies. Don’t miss out and get insights from experts at the Marketing Automation Summit on September 20.
Moderator: Alea Fairchild
- Sabine Vanderveken (Lunch Garden)
- Stefan Venken (Vente-Exclusive.com)
- Niels Van Schoorisse (Proximus)
- Jan Dobbenie (VDAB)
- Franz von Lindern (IgnitionOne)
- Stefaan Vuylsteke (Engagement Factory)
- Peter Vertongen (Multiminds)
- Jonas Verhaeghe (Invisible Puppy)
- Nick Van Walleghem (Be Bold)
- Anthony Cocozza (Rise + Shine Agency)
- Ronald Boeckx (Inoopa)
- Olivier De Laet (Dallas Antwerp)
- Tim Karpisek (Raak)
- Tiberiu Stanciu (EY)
- Denys Malengreau (Reputation 365)