Do you want to get your sustainability efforts firing on all cylinders in 2023? Our ‘Ambition and Action conference’ on February 1 will provide you with the knowledge and the unique data you need to be bolder and braver in addressing issues such as climate change, social justice, waste and inclusion.
As part of Kantar’s continued sustainability initiatives, we would like to invite you to join its Ambition & Action online conference to discover how sustainability can help brands prosper in 2023. Hosted by Kantar’s Sustainable Transformation Practice (STP), Ambition & Action will take place on 1st February and will feature speakers from Kantar, Coca-Cola, Diageo and The Earthshot Prize.
Kantar was recently awarded a silver sustainability rating by EcoVadis, the world’s largest and most trusted provider of business sustainability ratings. The award follows Kantar’s newly announced ESG strategy, the introduction of an annual sustainability report and the company’s commitment to carbon reduction.
Kantar’s experts will deliver a series of webinars – timed to be convenient for every time zone – so you can select the content which is most relevant to you and your business. All webinars will have subtitles in English and there is no charge. We’ve lined up six inspiring sessions that you won’t want to miss:
- Are brands failing their customers on sustainability? People want a more sustainable life but need help to play their part. We show how brands can meet this need.
- A journey of ambition and action: What are the critical steps a brand owner needs to take to formulate an authentic sustainability strategy that meets the expectations of their customers? Hear from Coca-Cola about how they are going about this.
- What sustainable choices are people making? Deep dive into the challenges of shopping sustainably and the barriers that consumers face in doing the right thing with lessons from our panels in packaged goods and fashion.
- Designing for a waste-free future: Find out how innovation can play its part in closing the gap between what people want to do and what they actually do with used packaging.
- The seven principles of Inclusion Marketing for global marketers: Discover the seven principles of Inclusion Marketing and find growth via under-represented and under-served audiences.
- Make your sustainability work more effective: We share four great ideas including how to support your business case with Kantar BrandZ, contributions from The Earthshot Prize and East Africa Breweries Ltd. (part of Diageo), as well as guidance from our industry-leading Link creative database on how to get sustainability advertising right.
Ambition & Action conference is designed to demonstrate the growth potential of sustainability, taking you from the basics of where to start and understanding the consumer expectations on your sector and market through to choosing the right targets and the role of innovation.
The conference runs twice to accommodate different time zones.