Predicting trends can be difficult in the most reliable of times, but following a year of widespread uncertainity, planning ahead has become more complicated than ever before.
By conducting research during the pandemic, Deloitte was able to gather real-time insights that reflect the evolving needs of consumers and organizations. The resulting Global Marketing Trends Report is a timely and insightful look inside the needs of today’s consumer and a tangible resource that business leaders can look to when planning ahead for the year to come.
Join us on 15 January to explore the seven distinct global marketing trends for 2021 below and gain insights from our Deloitte experts that will help your brands navigate these trends and thrive.
- Purpose: Demystifying purpose
- Agility: Changing the playbook
- Human Experience: Know thyself
- Trust: The promises we keep – or don’t
- Participation: A two-way street
- Fusion: The new ecosystem
- Talent: Marketers disrupted
- Kathleen Peeters (Director Marketing & Commerce)
- Koen Lesage (Director Marketing & Commerce)
- Niels Van Schoorisse (Manager Marketing & Commerce)